Returning Items from :
We now accepts Returns for Refund on Clothing and Shoe items for sales in Europe and the US.
- You must notify us of a return within 5 days of receiving your item. At this point, We will provide you with a Returns Number
- Upon receiving your Returns Number, you have 7 days to get the item(s) back
- The item must be returned to us in the same condition as that in which it is received, with all tags and original packaging.
How to Return an item:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your order number in the subject, stating the reason for return
- Once issued a returns number, clearly mark on the returns slip provided within the package
- Returning the item to us is at your expense and we recommend that you send it via recorded or special delivery. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit and the parcel remains your responsibility until it reached us.
- FOR U.S. RETURNS: Please make sure to clearly mark RETURN MERCHANDISE on the proforma in order to avoid any additional charges at French Customs
Returns should be sent to:
113 Avenue Victor Hugo
Fond du Cour, 2eme Etage
Receiving a Refund
- Provided that we receive the item within 7 days of issuing the returns number, we shall refund you within 30 days the cost of the item minus original shipping cost and any potential bank/PayPal fees and/or Customs Fees if applicable.
ALL SALES FINAL for Accessories (bags, jewelry, sunglasses, books, scarves, gloves, hats, home furnishings, etc and all items otherwise noted on Product Page).
For all other locations and for all Accessories purchases as noted above, if you are unhappy with your purchase We will gladly sell the item back for you. Please contact us for more details.
Shipping Items from :
Orders are processed Monday-Friday before 4pm CET, all orders placed after 4pm CET will be processed the following business day. Orders placed on Week-ends and/or National Holidays will be processed the following working day. Please make sure that your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect orders once they have been dispatched. Please note that certain items ship with a delay, kindly take careful note as this will affect the timetable of your total order.
All shipments to the Europen Union and USA arrive DDP (Delivery Duty Paid), which means that the customer does NOT have any additional taxes to pay upon receipt of the item.
Elsewhere, all shipments arrive DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid), which means that deliveries may be susceptible to local taxes and duties, which must be paid by the customer upon receipt of the item.
STANDARD SHIPPING: We works with UPS, as a timely and reliable carrier, however, should you wish us to send your piece via standard French Post, you can contact us at email@example.com to make the special request. Please note that should you choose to have your item sent via standard postal system, We are NOT responsible for any packages that may be lost or damaged in transit. Please note that all packages sent out via Standard Shipping will arrive DDU, Delivery Duties Unpaid.
RUSSIA: Please note that due to very strict restrictions on imports to Russia, non-document shipments sent to private individuals undergo extreme scrutiny, which can result in massive customs delays and holds on your shipment. In order to help minimise these holds and delays we STRONGLY suggest that all customers to Russia ship to a certified business.
BRAZIL: Due to heavy customs restrictions, We does not currently ship to Brazil.